A listing of other resources that might help with your jealousy experience:
- Doris Jeanette, Psy.D. offers coaching, audio lessons, newsletters, and more on her Self-Help Products list.
Dr. Jeanette is one of several practitioners listed on the Trans4Mind site, where you’ll find online trainings and coaching.
- Zachary Stockill isn’t a mental health professional, but his own jealousy experience led him to research and come up with theories about a specific type he calls Retroactive Jealousy.
Stockill offers a guidebook and video course on his related site, Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy.
- Mark Tyrrell, HGDip, DipHypNLP(BHR) provides guidance via audio downloads plus an e-book to help you keep insecurity from ruining your relationships.
Tyrrell is one of several practitioners who created and manage Hypnosis Downloads, in conjunction with UncommonKnowledge.
- Dealing with the Feelings of Jealousy
by Gary van Warmerdam
Gary van Warmerdam’s Pathway to Happiness program touches on jealousy and more in the Self-Mastery Audio Course.
- Some of these resources are also listed on our Helping Yourself page.